Gaelic Storm Show Information
How long do we play before show?
- 10-15min. of whatever you want to play.
Are drummers welcome?
-Yes, of course. Just play a very simple score and keep an eye on our drummer.
How many times do we play tune and when do we come in?
- I play the tune once and then you join in the 2nd time and then play 3 times.
- you play at the end of the song, I will bring you on stage 3/4 of the way through song. Don't watch youtube videos to see, we have changed everything from how we use to do it for tuning reasons.
-You can either tune chanters to 480 or 467.
Where do we stand?
- you will stand in-front of drummer and behind the singers, I will show you where exactly to stand on show day.
When to show up and when can we leave?
- you should show up 1 hour before doors so you can have time to tune and I can explain exactly what will happen. That's usually about 6pm. This will be case by case and I will let you know exact time a week or so out. You can stick around and watch show or you can leave after you play mingulay which is usually about 1 hr into show.
Tickets for Show?
- UNFORTUNATELY, we cannot give free tickets to friends and family. Everyone in band will obviously be able to watch show for free.
Do we get Paid?
- UNFORTUNATELY, NO.
- I encourage you to use this event to make people aware of the band, you are welcome to leave info anout band at merch table and make ANNOUNCEMENTS from stage to ANNOUNCE free lessons, Robbie burns nights, st. Pats parties.....
I will go over EVERYTHING on show day, this is very SIMPLE and is meant to be fun so don't worry to much about anything.